Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Misplaced Sukima Extra

It's been one week since Ail brought Maribel and Renko into Gensokyo. Renko became fast friends with Akyuu, Keine, Reisen and Eirin. Reimu had her meet Patchouli as well, however it ended in terrible dispute over different logic. Maribel has also made lots of friends and has found Marisa to be an interesting human. Renko, however, sees Marisa as just a show-off. Maribel tends to hang around Reimu and Ail most of the time, since those two have trouble falling on their laps constantly. Even the slightest incident tends to fall on their laps, and this gets Maribel so excited, she always insists on accompanying them. Ail and Rinnosuke have become really close friends, specially since Rinnosuke keeps asking Ail about outside world items he happens to find, added to the fact that they both end up playing video games every time they can. Maribel, Reimu and Marisa have joined in as well during their games. Safe to say the score-board on the wall says it all "Girls 156, Boys 1." Reimu looks at you angrily and says "Hey, that was my FIRST game against Ail!" Agava, the once powerful shadow demon was now a low level youkai. She looks like a 10 year old girl now. She hangs around Rumia most of the time, challenging her on a daily basis, and losing miserably. "Come on" says Agava "fight me! I'll BEAT you this time!" Rumia looks at Agava with a smile on her face, her arms expanded and asks "is that so~? Fine, let's battle." Agava pulls out her ONLY spell card and shouts "Shadow Morph!" She turns into a shadow and slithers around, shooting small danmaku balls at Rumia. Rumia simply smiles as Agava wraps herself around her, laughing as the balls were about to impact, however Rumia grabs her wriggling tail and bites it hard, and after 15 seconds the spell card times out, Rumia shouting "I win again!" Agava rubs and huffs on her feet shouting "you CHEATED!" Rumia simply replies "is that so~?"

On a hot sunny summer morning, Ail visits the Hakurei Shrine, donating some money and praying after he did, Reimu always watching from a corner, her eyes shining brightly. Ail was about to leave when he says "I know you're there. Come out!" For a second, Reimu though he was talking to her, but then Mima pops her head from behind the shrine's gate complaining. "Aww, you always do that! Why won't you let me scare you at least once!?" Ail then says "if you're so bored, why not help Reimu with the chores for a bit?" Mima puffs saying "that's boring!" Ail laughs then Mima asks him "hey... any word from the hunk?" Ail smiles and sounding a bit sad says "no. That means everything is fine, I am sure." Mima smiles saying "I guess you're right." Just then Reimu reveals herself with a broom at hand, making it look as if she just casually came out and sounding surprised says "oh Ail, how are you? You fix your roof at last?" Ail gets annoyed by the question, but hides it well, forcing a smile and saying "yeah... it's good as new." Reimu looks at the sky and says "you know, it was around this time when you and Kyo came to Gensokyo, remember?" Ail smiles and closes his eyes, remembering how they fell into Yukari's gap. At the time, they called it a portal. How they first met Reimu and Marisa, and all the friends from Gensokyo. "Yeah" says Ail. "Can't believe it's already been so long. One of the best things that ever happened to me, I can safely say." From inside the shrine comes Maribel smiling and saying "Mister Ail, miss Mima, miss Reimu. Good morning. From behind her comes Renko shouting "morning to all!" Ail, Reimu and Mima reply "good morning" then Ail says "off to the village already?" Renko excitedly says "yeah, I promised miss Keine I'd be there early, so come on Mary" then she pulls her friend's arm, dragging her to the shrine stairs. Maribel complains saying "but we haven't had breakfast... and call me Maribel, please!" and just like that, they both disappear on to the village.

Sitting at the porch at the back of the shrine, Reimu, Marisa and Ail sit drinking tea and eating small cookies while Mima was in the hot springs loudly saying "ahh, this is so relaxing!" Reimu drinks from her tea cup and casually says "today is really peaceful." Marisa nods and says "ya... so quiet too, ze." Ail then adds "peaceful days like this one are good once in a while." All three nod at the same time when suddenly one of Yukari's gaps open in front of them. Just as Yukari pops her head out, Reimu lazily asks "what do you want?" Yukari looks at Reimu and says "is that anyway to greet a guest? Oh well, I came here looking for him this time" then she points at Ail. Ail politely asks "what is it, lady Yukari?" Yukari keeps quiet and pulls out another woman from inside the gap who says "now you didn't think I'd let you go off like that with just one single letter, did you?" Ail opens his eyes widely. The woman had maroon eyes, and short brown hair made into a bun. She wore a plaid green dress, and on top of that dress, a white apron with a large pocket on the front. She had a whimsical expression on her face as she smiled. Ail gets up and hurries to the woman, gives her a big hug. The woman gives him a kiss on the cheek then Ail says to Reimu and Marisa, who were looking rather confused "Reimu, Marisa, Mima..." Mima was now sitting where Ail was just a second ago. "This is Ayalina Leuch Higani... my mother!" Reimu springs up surprised and says "oh! Sorry about that. Hello!" Ail then says "mom, these are my friends, Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, and..." "Mima?" finished Ayalina. Ail looks quite surprised and asks "do you... know each other?"

Inside the shrine, Reimu prepares tea for Ail's mother who explains quite a bit. "Yes, Mima and I go back a bit." Mima was looking so confused, her face looked as though it was locked in thinking mode. Ayalina continues "my name... I can't remember it now, but when I lived here in Gensokyo before, I used to have another name." Ail opened his eyes widely and asks "you lived here? In Gensokyo? Then what happened?" "I fell in love" said Ail's mom, then continued "I went looking for something in the outside world, then I met your father. I was amazed by him... ah, but that's another story. You know, I used to be a really good flier. I wonder if I still got it?" Suddenly Ayalina lifts up into the air and flies outside the shrine, flying in circles and twirling around, enjoying herself so much. After flying for a bit, leaving Ail awestruck, she comes back down and says "I still got it." Ayalina stares at Reimu and says "so you're this generation's Hakurei maiden, right? Hmm..." She inspects Reimu, who felt quite uncomfortable, then Ayalina, with a whimsical smile and tone says "you're so thing, darling. You need to eat more." Marisa covers her mouth, trying to hide her laughter, but it was too late. Reimu had noticed. Mima was still recalibrating her brain when Ayalina says "now I know why Mima can't remember me. She tried to destroy my home and made us run away. So we never actually met." Mima snaps out of it and sweats saying "err... sorry about that... heh heh heh." Ayalina just keeps smiling whimsically at Mima. Marisa signals Reimu to get closer and whispers "hey, Reimu. Doesn't she look rather familiar?" Reimu looks at her for a few seconds. Just then, Ayalina pulls out a fan from her apron's pocket and covers her whimsical smile, then Reimu bluntly says "she looks just like Yuyuko!" then Yukari says "but you'll notice three differences. One, she sounds older than Yuyuko, two, she's not dead, and three..." Yukari opens a gap to Yuyuko's bedroom, where Yuyuko was sleeping, dreaming about dragon cuisine. Ayalina sits next to Ail and pulls him close, then started playing with his hair. Ail looked embarrassed to no ends. She then says "you'll be glad to know Kyo is doing fine. He's become a bounty hunter, and met a girl. Quite a cutie too." Ail was trying to escape when Ayalina, in some sort of dreamy state says "if my friend Yukari hadn't found me, I could have never come visit you."

After freeing himself from his mother and presenting Sanae who arrived at the shrine to deliver some ceremonial sake from her shrine, Ail asks "but mom, why didn't you ever tell me anything about Gensokyo before?" Ayalina's smile vanishes and says "at first I didn't think anyone would believe me, but then I guess I just forgot." Reimu and Marisa both think at the same time "Yuyuko!" Ayalina continue "I think I remember something else now... I am... a flower youkai... Yes... there was someone else too... another flower youkai, but she was dangerous to be around." Ayalina looks around and says "you know, when those two girls told me you were here, in Gensokyo, I knew you weren't coming back home. This place is just wonderful... but my life on the outside is just as beautiful, so I'm going back... oh and before I do; miss Sanae, please look after Ail. He can be a bit hard-headed, and you look like you're good at dealing with that." She then looks at Reimu and adds "in a non-violent way." Sanae blushes and looks down to the ground, Ail also blushes and looks out the windows. Ayalina gets up and Yukari was about to open her gap when she suddenly says "wait... Kyo told me something VERY interesting when we talked. He said a blue-haired vampire attacked you a lot when you first met her. Said she loves your blood." Ail quietly nods and says "but it's ok. we're friends now." Ayalina looks at Yukari and smiles. Yukari smiles back and opens a gap.

"Sakuya, SAKUYA! Save me!" shouted Remilia, while she ran and various explosions set off around her. "Sakuya~!" Flying behind her was Ayalina, cackling wildly saying "so you tried to kill my son? Not just once, but twice?" Crying, Remilia shouts "I'm sorry~, I didn't know he was your son!" Various more explosions set off around her from Ayalina's own danmaku. Sakuya gets in front of Ayalina who asks "are you miss Sakuya? My, what lovely complexion." Sakuya blushes and says "I'm sorry, but I must protect my mistress." Sakuya stops time then realizes Ayalina was unaffected. "W-wah?" Ayalina cackles saying "you'll have to try something else, darling, those tricks don't work on me~, HAHAHAHA~!" Again, crying loud was Remilia, running and screaming "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, waa~h!" From outside the mansion, Ail, Sanae, Reimu and Marisa wonder if one of them should go in there. Reimu stares at Ail and asks "aren't you going in there?" Ail looks back and says "I'm not brave enough. Besides, you're the shrine maiden here, this falls under your jurisdiction." Reimu looks up at the sky, resting her head on her hands and says "but she's your mother. It seems Remilia knows her well too." then Ail replies "it appears that's the case... anyway, she's having too much fun... I'm just not that brave." Suddenly Mima comes rushing to them and says "you guys! Mystia just told me Renko, Maribel and Keine went to the Garden of the Sun and now Yuka is chasing them. They need help!" Reimu smiles at Ail and says "THIS is a job for the Hakurei Shrine maiden. See ya~!" Marisa says "sorry Ail, but I'm her backup. Good luck to you, zei!" Ail Sighs loudly and says, I better go in then. Sanae places her hand on his shoulder and says "I'll help you." Ail smiles and says "alright then." and so they walk inside the mansion. Mima stayed outside listening to the mess. She heard Flandre shouting "GRANDMA~!" and Ayalina replying "oh my, little Flandre. You're still a little cutie, aren't you?." Flandre giggles then Ail shouts "mom, could you leave Remilia alone?" then Ayalina then says "aww, but I'm having so much fun!" then Flandre shouts "BIG BRO~THER!" then Ail screams "Flan wai- augh!" then Sanae says "oh dear... his spine broke again." then a loud snap is heard, and then Ayalina starts laughing again and the explosions continue then Remilia screams "somebody stop he~r~!" then Ail shouts "Sakuya, get some dumplings!" then Sakuya shouts "already on it!" then Ayalina says "mmm, I'm hu~ngry~. Something smells tasty!" then Meiling cries "ow, ow~ waah- wait! I'm not food! Let me go~!" then Remilia shouts "that's IT, I want you all OUT OF HERE, NOW!" Ayalina then says "hey, don't talk to him like that." then Remilia cries "wah~ just go already~!" Mima shrugs and says "not my problem..." then slowly floats away, heading back to the Hakurei shrine, when suddenly she gets frozen, falling down, Cirno shouting "I am the STRONGEST!"

Misplaced Sukima End...
Characters and scenario belong to ZUN
Ail, Kyo, Ayalina and the "Shadow Morph" spell card were created by Willie G.R. (any similarities are strictly coincidental).

JUN 8 2009
written by
Willie G.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment