Monday, September 21, 2009

Another Misplaced Sukima P-20

Three days after the lusty incident, Reimu lost her patience, having gone through various visions of Budou destroying Gensokyo. Each vision more violent than the last. Although Reimu is very sure of herself and her visions, it seems that she is the only one believing this, as Ail has somehow managed to convince many friends that Reimu is wrong. Ail is doing his best to keep Budou safe, but the time has come to find a new hiding place for her, as it's only a matter of time before Reimu storms Byakuren's temple.

Ail smiles widely as he avoids various charms that explode on the ground and the trees around him as he flies backwards, very close to the ground itself. "Reimu~ I'm not gonna let you hit me~!" mockingly shouts Ail. Reimu smirks back and replies "you know it's just a matter of time, Ail. Give up now and I'll go easy on you too!" Ail turns around just in time to avoid a tree, then lifts up to the skies as he says "Reimu, just one more day. I've almost found the source. It's just one more day. After that, I'll take care of Budou myself!" Reimu scoffs and says "like I'll believe that! Face it, you could never 'deal' with Budou." Ail flies backwards again and smiles at Reimu as he shrugs and says "then I don't have a choice. Sorry Reimu, but I have to make you understand one way or another. Sorry about this." Reimu knows he's about to enter one of his gaps to get away and shouts "OH NO you're NOT!" She pulls out a spell card, but before she can activate it, lightning strikes right in front of her, startling her and making her stop the chase and her declaration. Ail escapes through a black gap, making Reimu snarl as it closes. She spots Iku on the ground and lands close to her. "You should know the penalty for interfering with Gensokyo matters, Nagae" says Reimu threateningly. Iku closes her eyes and sighs, then says "I'm sorry Reimu. I owe that boy more than you know. Also... I believe in him, Reimu. Just listen to him; ignore those vision this once, Reimu." Reimu pulls out her gohei from under her sleeve and glares at Iku. The oar fish youkai knows she has to defend herself now.

Reimu charges at Iku, giving her no time to defend herself, sending her flying back against a tree, bouncing off it and landing on the ground. Reimu says "stay down, or I will have to get serious on you!" Iku trembles as she gets up, saying "R-Reimu. Just listen!" Reimu readies a spell card and charges at Iku once more, but stops just in time, as a large keystone lands right in front of her. Iku jumps on the keystone, twirls, then lifts her right arm up, while holding her waist with her left arm and shouts "Lightning Sign - Elekiter Dragon Palace!" Again, just in time, Reimu jumps out of the way of a large beam of electricity. As soon as the spell finishes, Reimu looks up as the keystone crumbles to pieces and Tenshi carries Iku away. As they head back to the heavens, Tenshi asks "Iku, are you NUTS? That maiden looks too furious to be playing with today!" Iku takes a breath of relief and says "I wanted to help that boy." Tenshi replies with worry in her voice "yeah, I know, but taking that girl on your own like that? That's stupid! You should have told me!" Iku's body falls limp on Tenshi's arms as she looks down the the shrinking ground and says "thank you.... Tenshi." then loses her consciousness. Tenshi sighs and says to herself "if that Ail kid is wrong about this, I'm going to give him one for you, Iku!" Back on the ground, Reimu angrily stares up as Tenshi and Iku fly away. She scoffs and says to herself "so... he's convinced others to help him." She takes a deep breath and shouts at the top of her lungs "I'm still going to get you, you hear me!? I will do anything for the safety of Gensokyo!"

Ail pops out of the black gap right in front of Byakuren's temple, again falling to the ground and writhing in pain. He gets up faster than the last time and says "I still need to get used to that." He looks around, then runs toward the temple's front gates. Inside the temple, Byakuren is begging Sanae to stop hunting Kogasa, who keeps surprising Ail at every turn. Rinnosuke, Kyo and Luna finish the repairs on the tables and plants, and Budou glides happily straight at Ail as soon as he enters, hugging him and clinging to his neck. "PAPA~! You're back." Ail smiles and says "hello Budou. Been a good girl while I was gone?" Budou nods and says "I helped large brother and cat-eyes a lot." Both Rinnosuke and Kyo stare angrily at Ail. Ail sweats and nervously smiles at them, then Luna says "she's been a good little angel. She even helped plan quite a few trees." Sanae giggles and says "specially some fruit trees out back." Byakuren gets closer to Ail and in a serious tone of voice asks "and did you find anything?" Ail nods and says "it's him after all, but I couldn't prove it to Reimu. He's hiding too well, and there are too many poisonous flowers for me to reach him." Luna and Kyo walk closer to Ail and Luna says "Kyo and I can go in a flush him out!" Ail says "It's going to be very dangerous." Kyo stands next to Ail, smacks the back of his head and says "hey~, who do you think we are!? I told you we will help you in any way we can." Luna adds "don't underestimate us, little man." Ail chuckles nervously and says "er, heh heh, sorry. I just worry... that's all." Kyo pats Ail on the back hard and laughs as he says "you don't have to worry about us! You worry about yourself and of keeping Budou safe now... oh, and, uh..." Kyo gets closer and whispers "and you gotta take care of Sanae too" Ail blushes and whispers back "y-yeah. Of course." Kyo pats his shoulders lightly then backs away. Ail clears his throat, looks at Byakuren and says "Byakuren, I thank you for all you have done for us, but we have to find a new place to hide, now that Reimu's actively hunting us." Byakuren asks "but where can you hide? Even in your house, with all those magical protections, all three of you are still in danger." Ail thinks for a moment and says "I think I know where to... we're gonna need help, though." Maribel bursts through the doors, startling everyone inside and shouting "HELLO~~!" Everyone stare at her angrily, so she lowers her ears and asks "did I do something wrong?" Budou jumps from Ail's shoulder toward Maribel and shouts "CUTE KITTY~!"

Back at the Hakurei Shrine, Mima tries to calm Reimu down. Reimu paces back and forth, growling angrily and mumbling Ail and Budou's names. Mima gets in her way and concerned, she says "Reimu, pacing around like this and mumbling to yourself is not going to help. Please, calm down." Reimu stares daggers at Mima, who immediately sits down beside Renko with her face turning blue and trembling in fear. Renko calmly says "look, I know Mary can be a bit of a case, but I am sure she'd never side with Ail and the others if there wasn't a reason." Reimu drops down hard on the ground and says "look, it's not that I don't believe Ail, it's just... These visions are too strong, and I SAW when her eyes changed color. Even if she's not really evil, she is still a threat to Gensokyo, and I have to seal her away. It's my duty!" From outside, Marisa calls Reimu while hovering high above the shrine. When Reimu and the others come outside, Marisa shouts "Reimu, you were right, ze! They all left the temple in different directions!" Reimu sighs and rubs her eyes with her left index finger and thumb as Marisa comes down to her. Reimu asks "where did Ail go to?" Marisa replies "he, Budou and Byakuren went straight to the underground caves. The others split up in pairs, but I couldn't determine where they went." From behind, a familiar "Ayayayaya" makes Reimu turn around. Aya looks as though she is ready to cry when she says "Sanae and Maribel returned to the Moriya shine while Luna and Kyo..." Aya looks down, looking disappointed. Reimu pats her shoulder and says "it's not your fault, Aya. I'm sure he just managed to convince them somehow." Aya gulps and says "they went to the Nameless Hill with Medicine and seem to be waiting for something." Reimu quickly asks "you didn't see Cirno with them?" Aya and Marisa both shake their heads, then Reimu says "good. Lately, she's becoming a little too protective of Ail. Well, never mind that. Aya, keep a close watch on Sanae and Maribel. You better take Momiji with you." Aya salutes Reimu, and after a quick "yes, ma'am" she speeds away to the Youkai Mountain. Reimu looks at Marisa and asks "are you sure you're going to be ok?" Marisa smirks and says "of course. They're all novices after all." Reimu nods as Marisa gets on her broom and flies away toward the Nameless Hill. Renko and Mima stare at Reimu, then Mima says "don't you dare tell us to go, Reimu. Me and Renko are completely against this." Reimu asks "so you're with Ail?" Renko says "no, but we really believe you two should talk things over." Reimu thinks for a moment, then says "keep the shrine clean. I'll be back later." Reimu quickly lifts to the air, then heads straight to the Underground Cave. After she leaves, Mima says "if this keeps up, the barrier will break long before she does anything about it." Renko asks "What about that gap youkai?" Mima ponders for a moment, then smiles and excitedly says "that's IT! She can help. Oh... If we could just contact her!" A strange noise from behind attract the attention of Mima and Renko, who gasp after turning around.

Byakuren and Ail fly close to the ground, while Ail holds on to Budou. Byakuren realizes Budou is asleep, gets close to Ail and says "you understand she's not doing this out of spite, right?" Ail nods and says "but it's becoming very annoying." Byakuren replies "Ail! Whatever happens, understand her feelings too. Promise me that much." Ail looks at Byakuren and says "don't worry about that. I already told you, I understand her reasons all too well." Byakuren smiles, then Ail says "ah, we're here" By the entrance to the Underground Cave, Byakuren turns away from the entrance and says "she's here. You go and I'll distract her." Ail palms his face and says "she's working faster than I had hoped. You sure you want to do this?" Byakuren turns her face to Ail and says "I told you I'd help you no matter what. Now go!" Ail nods and quickly enters the cave, holding tightly to the sleeping bat youkai, as a parent would hold their own. Byakuren smiles tenderly after watching Ail and Budou go in, then turns her face to confront Reimu, who is just a few feet away, up in the air. "If you're trying to prevent me from saving Gensokyo, then I'll have to seal you away." says Reimu in a menacing tone. Byakuren sweats and says "Reimu, please leave that little one alone. She's not the one you're after!" Reimu shouts "I can see the trail of her energy! It's disrupting Gensokyo's own, messing up the barrier as well!" Byakuren shouts back "you are under a spell! It's that knight you're after!" Reimu screams at the top of her lungs "I already dealt with him!" She takes a deep breath and calmly says "I am the Hakurei maiden. If I was under a spell, I am sure I would know by now. Byakuren, you have to trust me on this." Byakuren closes her eyes, then says "I'm sorry Reimu, but I can't let you pass until you accept the truth." Reimu glares at Byakuren, then pulls out her gohei, then starts shooting charms her way.

By the gate to Makai, Cirno looks on, hesitant to enter the dark, yet sparkly gate. She gulps and thinks "I am the strongest. I must not be afraid!" She takes one step forward, but the moment she does, a red blur knocks her back. Cirno looks up as the guard asks "and what business does an ice fairy have in Makai?" Cirno looks up and spots the pink haired woman in red, then says "you are Shinki?" The woman responds "I am Sara, and I guard this here gate. What do you want with lady Shinki?" Cirno thinks for a moment, then stands up and says "I forgot... OH NO! I forgot! But I never forget!?" Sara looks displeased and says "then I can't let you pass." Cirno then says "but Ail told me I HAD to find Shinki, even if I forget!" Sara stomps fiercely on the ground and says "I will not let you pass!" Cirno sighs, gets closer to Sara, then freezes her feet to the ground. Sara shrieks and shouts "hey! That's not fair! Unfreeze me right now!" Cirno says "I have to find Shinki!" then quickly enters the gate. Sara shoots at her own feet, freeing herself from the ice, then chases after Cirno, saying "I'm not letting a stupid ice fairy get the BEST of me!"

Byakuren does her best to avoid Reimu's charms, but Reimu overwhelms her by also attacking directly with melee attacks. Byakuren's clothes are a little torn and singed all around. She pulls out a spell card, but before shouting the declaration Reimu says "you do that now, and you might as well just give up." Byakuren hesitates for a moment, then shouts "Great Magic - Devil's Recitation!" Byakuren flies high above as blue petal danmaku flying in straight lines that cross each other, trapping Reimu in the center. Shortly after, medium and extra-large red danmaku orbs drop on Reimu, as various large red laser beams mix in with the petal danmaku lines. Reimu scoffs and says "I've seen this plenty of times already, Hijiri. Yours may be a little different than Shinki's, but if I do this, and this, and then this, I can take you down quickly." As Reimu speaks, she dodges the medium and large orbs, being careful with the lasers and the petals, then gets close to Byakuren and shouts "Dream Sign - Wild Exorcism Dance!" Reimu dances in the air, waving her arms and legs in a most elegant fashion as countless white charms fly straight toward Byakuren, who gasps in horror after witnessing this. So many charms cling on her, then they start glowing whiter and whiter, and then Byakuren screams as agonizing pain takes her. She falls to the ground and whimpers as she tries to get back up, but that last attack left her too weak to move. Reimu walks closer and says "I'm sorry about this, Hijiri, but Gensokyo's safety goes above all. It's my duty..." Reimu chants in a weird dialect, then various green amulets float around her. Reimu says "a few days sealed should cool you down." The amulets form into one whole amulet that flies straight toward Byakuren. She closes her eyes tight and awaits the worst, but then Reimu says "wait, what the hell is this?" The amulet bounces off Byakuren, then shatters into dust particles. Reimu sighs and says "I see. Sanae must have expected something like this. Lucky you. *Sigh* I'm really sorry about that. I guess I lost control, but if you get in my way again, I won't hesitate to fight back." Byakuren finally relaxes, but in doing so, she feels all things around her turning black, and then, silence.

Inside the Palace of the Earth Spirits, Satori Komeiji's mansion, Ail, Orin and Okuu, who's playing with Budou, talk about a plan. "Ail, you should have come here from the start!" angrily says Satori. Ail sighs and replies "I didn't want to get anymore in trouble, but." Orin then says "bro, it's ok. We are friends. Friends help each other" Ail chuckles and says "yes... I guess you're right." Satori says "I see. You need my pets to create a diversion, so you can get the little one to a safe place." Ail asks "is this ok, Orin, Okuu?" Orin says "what did I just say, bro?" Okuu adds "for Budou I'll help out too." Ail bows his head and says "thank you. Both of you. And you too, Satori." Satori looks into his eyes and asks "so you want to know how is it that I knew you were half-youkai in the first place?" Ail nods, then Satori smiles and says "there is a very old memory in there. Your mother admitted this to you when you were a mere infant. That is how I knew" Ail smiles but an explosion and some screaming causes panic to all in the palace. From the distance, Reimu screams "Koishi, no~~! Stop that, I can't see~!" Koishi shouts back "we're gonna cra~sh!?" Reimu shouts I can't STO~~~P!" and Kohish cheers "YAY! Make it a loud one!" Ail calls Budou, then Budou says "aww! Can't we play with Hakurei sis?" Ail replies "I'm sorry Budou, but your sis is a little out of control, and I wouldn't want you to see her like that. Now come on." Satori asks "what should we do?" Ail opens a gap and says "tell her you chased me off!" Satori asks "but she would know that I know where you are!" Ail smiles and says "good. Let her know exactly where I'm going." Satori looks confused, but nods, then Ail enters the blue gap along with Budou, then closes it just as Reimu crashes through the doors with Koishi riding on her back and covering her eyes, laughing and enjoying herself. They land hard on the floor, Koishi flying off her back and landing safely on a chair, next to some bookshelves, a book falling open on her lap. Reimu gets up the floor, rubbing her head and grunting, then gets up and shouts "where is he!?" Satori calmly says "I'm sorry, we just chased him off." Reimu glares at Satori, and Satori knows this isn't a good sign. She calmly says "I'm sorry, Reimu. He came here asking if we could take care of the little youkai he's caring for, but got a bit too violent." Orin adds "it was still a fun battle for me." Okuu looks around and asks "what is with this mess?" Satori calmly says "I did see a field of sunflowers inside his mind when he went inside one of those gaps of his." Reimu smiles and says "Yuka, huh? That's not gonna help, Ail." then quickly flies back the way she came.

At the Garden of the Sun, Ail and Budou come out of the blue gap. Ail smiles as he opens the next gap, then Budou asks "papa? Why don't you want me to see Hakurei sis?" Ail sighs and says "understand, Budou, you are a very good girl and you have done nothing wrong." Budou stares at Ail curiously, then he says "your Hakurei sis thinks you are doing something bad to Gensokyo. She thinks that by taking you away, she'll save us all." Budou asks "but what if it's true, papa?" Ail looks away and says "but it's not true." He turns to Budou and says "Reimu is under a spell that's confusing her, and as long as she does not accept this fact, we cannot get close to her." Budou looks to the ground a little confused. Ail brushes her head with his hand and smiles as he says "don't you worry. She may be stubborn, but she's not bad. We just need to show her proof of that spell." Budou smiles and says "if anyone can do it, it's you, papa." Ail smiles and says "let's go see Eirin now. There's something I need from her." By the time Reimu gets out of the cave, it's already noon. She's tired and hungry, but she's too worried to think about food. She notices Byakuren is gone now, but decides to not think about her, then flies up toward the village. She hastily buys a rice ball, then eats it on her way to the Garden of the Sun, but stops when she sees a flash in front of her. She thinks Iku is trying to stop her again, so she gulps the rest of the rice ball and prepares for battle, but when she looks down, what she sees is a grownup Budou smiling with evil intent at her. Reimu comes down and notices some peculiar light-green shoes that looks almost metallic. Budou smiles and says "and now... we all go boom, Hakurei sis!" Budou unleashes a massive fireball in just one second, then throws it straight at Reimu. Reimu isn't hurt, but the land around her turns to rubble as the large fireball consumes all. She closes her eyes and opens them again, then realizes she's sitting in the path to the Garden of the Sun. She gets up and thinks "I'm sorry Ail, but you have interfered with Gensokyo's affairs for the last time."

At the Nameless Hill, Kyo, Luna and Medicine camp just outside a small cave, hidden by many rocks, it's entrance covered with many poisonous flowers and insects. Medicine looks inside the cave curiously, but a sudden wail form inside startles her, making her run back to the tent, shivering in fear. Luna pats her head and says "don't go in without us, alright." She trembles as she nods. Kyo looks outside and says "just a few more hours." Luna winks and says "good. I think she's getting impatient." Kyo smirks and says "well, when we flush him out like the rat he is, she can tell Reimu about it, so she'll leave Ail and Budou alone." Luna giggles, but then stops and asks Kyo "but why not do this now? Why wait until nightfall?" Kyo says "Ail said that we'd have a better chance during night time, although I don't exactly understand why." Luna sighs and says "too bad about Aya... I was hoping she'd join us. Kyo, I don't want to fight with her... she's..." Kyo sighs and says "I don't want to fight her, or Momiji either, but if things get bad, we might not have a choice." Marisa lies low on top of the cave and stares down to the tent occasionally. She thinks "what are they waiting for, ze? If nothing happens soon, I'll have to attack. Although, I would really like to know who this 'he' is. Should I wait?"

At Moriya Shrine, Sanae rushes to Ail's gap as soon as it opens right in front of the shrine doors. As soon as Ail and Budou come out, she grabs Budou and gives her a hug. "Mama Sanny~" exclaims Budou. Sanae smiles and says "so glad you're both alright! Did she find you?" Ail shakes his head and says "as luck would have it, Koishi gave Reimu away just in time." Sanae takes a breath of relief then asks "and are they going to help?" Ail replies "yes. Orin and Okuu will create a diversion while I take Budou to Makai." Maribel asks "do you really think lady Shinki won't mind?" Ail smiles and says "don't worry. I sent a very reliable messenger. As long as she knows with time, I'm sure she won't mind." They all head inside, but as they do, a loud shriek from Ail's bracelet startles all. An image of the Hakurei Shrine, and another of the Nameless Hill hover above it's crystal. Ail sighs and says "Maribel... you have to go back to the Hakurei shrine and help Mima and Renko with the barrier." Maribel gasps and asks "but... Ail, can we do this by ourselves?" Ail holds his chest and says "yes... besides, you won't be by yourselves. Suwako and Kanako will go with you, right?" Suwako and Kanako stand by the shrine's entrance and nod at Ail. Sanae chants in a strange dialect, accompanied by Budou, who sings along with Sanae's chanting. Maribel is surrounded by a green and blue aura, then Sanae stops chanting and says "you now have both lady Yasaka's and lady Moriya's blessings with you. There's no way you can lose now." Ail walks to Maribel and gives her a very sudden hug. He sniffles and says "I'm sorry for all this Maribel. I never meant to get you involved like this." Maribel is very surprised, but as soon as Ail lets go, she giggles and says "don't be! I've never had this much fun in my life!" Ail wipes the tears off his eyes and smiles at her then says "thank you, Maribel." He turns to Sanae, holds her hand and says "you take care, alright? And here..." He hands her a small vial with light-green liquid inside and says "I got this from Eirin. Anti-venom. There should be enough for you and Marisa, and it will last for 48 hours." Sanae smiles and says "cheer up, Ail. Everything will be fine!" Ail sighs and says "I'm sorry to put you all through this, and I am very grateful to all of you." Sanae gives Budou another hug, then hands her to Ail. Budou smiles and says "see you later, mama Sanny!" Ail smiles as he opens another blue gap, then enters through it. Sanae looks on toward where the gap was just now and whispers "s... see you later... little Budou." Just as Kanako, Suwako and Maribel are about to head out, Kanako shouts "you! Tengu! You should come too. We might need your help!" Aya pops from behind a tree and asks "ayayaya~ How the HECK did you know?"

At the gate to Makai, Ail and Budou come out from the gap. Ail places Budou on the ground, then gets closer to the gate and shouts "Sara!? Are you there?" From behind, Budou desperately shouts "PAPA~!" Ail immediately turns around and sees Budou tied up by various thin strings. She panics and tries to force herself out, shouting "papa, papa, get me out of this!" She hyperventilates as she continues to struggle. Ail manages to cut the strings around her neck and says "shh, shh, it's ok. Don't move and I'll get you out of here." Budou desperately says "hurry! This is scary~!" Ail stops and says "Budou, be a good girl and don't move. I'll get you out of this, but first I have to convince that girl behind me to let you go." Budou gulps then nods. Although she understands, her instincts tell her there is danger, and she is too nervous to stay calm for long. Ail get up and turns to face Alice. He says "either you release her right now, or I will make you!" Alice shouts "I'll let her go as soon as you promise to leave mom out of this!" Ail replies "if I could I would, but Reimu's got me against the wall here, Alice." From the forest of Magic, a loud explosion startles everyone, even all the way back to the Moriya shrine, where Kanako is tying up Aya to a chair. Alice continues to stare at Ail, even with so much going on around and says "if you won't stop, then I will stop you. I won't hold back, Ail!" Shanghai, who's always floating around Alice, falls to the ground as Alice summons power to her. She opens up her black grimoire and says "just this once. I'll stop you here and now." From behind, a woman reprehensibly shouts "ALICE! What is the meaning of this!?" Alice's face fills with terror as she turns around, only to get smacked by Shinki on the head, who angrily says "what is with this book, young lady!?" Without realizing it, Shinki already has the black book in her hands and is inspecting it thoroughly. Alice panics and tries to speak, but only stutters nonsense. Shinki is in awe as she says "ALICE!? This thing drains your life span!? How can you be so irresponsible!? I... I though I taught you BETTER!" Ail takes advantage of the distraction to release Budou, who clings to his neck, sobbing and saying "I was so scared!" Ail pats her back and says "It's ok. You're safe now."

Reimu rushes to the site of the explosion and finds Orin and Okuu, both firing bullets wildly into the air. She sends yin-yang orbs straight at them and shouts "what are you two DOING!?" Orin says "oy~ sis. Come join us! We're having a party!" Reimu comes down and asks "a party? For what!?" Okuu replies "for fun!" Reimu stares suspiciously at both of them, then says "DAMMIT! Ail put you up to this! Grrr, when I get my hands on him!" Orin quickly gets in her way and mischievously says "now we didn't give you permission to leave yet, sis." Reimu smiles and says "so you're going to take me on at the same time? You've got guts, I'll tell you that. Alright, I have some time to spare!" Orin and Okuu both fire their danmaku at Reimu, who jumps just as the bullets are in range, then replies with a barrage of needles. At the Nameless Hill, Kyo, Luna and Medicine are inside the dark cave. They walk quietly toward the faint light as the very end. Slowly, but steadily, they press on, until finally reaching the lighted room. They peek inside, and inside, glowing like a light, placing his helmet on, is the crystal knight. He laughs and says "and now, to cause some more chaos around here!" Kyo breaks in and shouts "not if I can help it!" He unleashes his shield and sword. The knight turns into a beam of light and tries to fly away, however Luna manages to smack him with her sword as he tries to escape, then Medicine blows poison straight into the helmet's mouth opening. The knight coughs desperately, but continues to run away. Luna shouts "AFTER HIM!" then all three of them give chase.

At the Hakurei Shrine, Maribel, Suwako and Kanako arrive just as Renko walks outside to look at the gate on the shrine. "Mary!" shouts Renko excitedly" From inside, Mima says "about time!" then Yukari floats outside and says "it's your time to shine!" Maribel is surprised, points at herself and asks "m-m-m-me?" Yukari giggles and says "yes you. Now, let's hurry. The barrier is about to break, so there's little time to chit-chat." Maribel nods, then Renko grabs her hand and pulls her to the gate. Maribel looks at the barrier and says "why is it writhing like that?" Yukari says "it's a rare anomaly. Normally I could have dealt with this myself, but you see, it's reached a point where it's dangerous for me to enter, so..." Suwako continues for Yukari, saying "so while you monitor things from outside, Maribel will fix the problem inside? But how?" Yukari says "you seem to know your stuff." Mima proudly pats her chest and says "I'll be going in there with her and guide her. Since Ail and Reimu are so occupied, she's the only other one we can trust this with." Kanako seriously says "we better hurry. Something doesn't feel right, so the sooner we're done, the better." Yukari opens her fan and says "agreed. Let's go." Yukari opens a strange gap that seems to have it's own vacuum and says "in you go, you two. Remember Mima~, don't touch the wrong colors." Mima proudly says "hey, it's Mima you're talking about here." She walks toward Maribel, but trips and knocks Renko, who stumbles straight toward Maribel, then both stumble inside Yukari's gap. Suwako palms her face hard and says "never according to plan, dammit!" Kanako gets close and says "no cursing!"

"...and if I ever catch you using this thing again, I'm sending you to your room, young lady!" shouts Shinki furiously at Alice, who is kneeling in front of her apologetically. Ail gets closer now and says "l-lady Shinki. Did you get my message?" Shinki looks at Budou, blushes and shouts "Oh my gosh~! She so CU~TE! Can I hold her?!" Before Ail realizes it, Budou is already in the hands of Shinki, giggling and rubbing her cheeks with Shinki's. After that, Shinki clears her throat and says "oh yes, I found it at the little ice fairy's ribbon. It's a good thing I found her before Sara kicked her out." Ail sweats and says "you don't say..? And where is Cirno right now?" Shinki replies "I thought that, since Reimu's so distressed, she and Sara should stay in the palace as well." Ail sighs with relief and says "good call. What about Budou?" Shinki smiles and says "well of course I can take care of her!" Budou says "wow, pretty colored lady~!" Shinki gets a bit of a nosebleed after Budou says that, and hugs her tightly. Ail is about to tell Shinki something, when from a distance, Reimu shouts "A~NI~LA~~N!!! I'm coming for you~!" Shinki gasps and says "she doesn't sound happy!" Alice says "this is why I was trying to stop this! Mom, she's going to seal Makai, I just know it!" Ail says "I won't let her. There's gonna be a change of plans."

A few minutes before, Orin and Okuu surround Reimu with their danmaku whiles in the air, however Reimu calmly dodges all the bullets and says "I've seen older youkai with better aim than you two!" Orin shouts "hey! That's not a nice thing to say, sis!" Okuu adds "you rude maiden!" Reimu laughs and says "face it! The only way you can ever hope to even come close to beating me, is if you use your BEST spell cards. But I doubt two animals like yourselves can accomplish that anyway. HAHAHAHA" Orin and Okuu's face turn red with rage, then both take out a spell card each. Orin shouts "Small Demon's Revival!" Okuu shouts at the same time as Orin "Subterranean Sun!" Reimu smirks, giving off a sense of accomplishment, then drops down to the ground and hides behind some trees. Orin shouts "Okuu, you idiot! Stop, stop, stop... KYAAAAAAAA~!!!" Orin's spell card cancels out almost immediately as she tries to run away from Okuu's, but the force of the gravity by Okuu's spell is too strong, and Orin is sucked inside, causing both to knock each other out, as Orin, in a last desperate attempt, tries shooting a crazy amount of danmaku at Okuu. Both fall on the ground, their clothes torn and burned along with their skin and faces. Reimu smiles and says "now for the big prize. You hear me Ail!" She takes a deep breath, cups both hands by her mouth and shouts "ANILA~~N!!! I'm coming for you~!" She looks up at the night sky and spots the energy Budou is supposedly emanating. She scoffs and says to herself "I must save Gensokyo!" then flies away, following the energy. On the ground, Orin whimpers "I'm so sorry, bro~!"

To be continued...
Characters, scenario and spell cards belong to ZUN -Team Shanghai Alice-
Ail, Kyo, Luna, Agava, and Budou were created by Willie G.R.

SEP 18 2009
written by
Willie G.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment