Friday, September 11, 2009

Another Misplaced Sukima P-17 Misfired Spell part 1

The first event is finally over. Flandre's possession had passed over to Meiling, and after it was done with her, it tried to take her life. Thanks to Sanae, with a little help from Budou, Meiling was spared. However, Agava took the book that appeared before Meiling, and ran away with it to the Forest of Magic. Ail and Reimu remain alert, now that the crystal knight had revealed himself, yet peace seemed to be returning to Gensokyo. Being such a chaotic place, peace in Gensokyo only means more trouble is on it's way.

Reaching one of the most secluded and dark places in the Forest of Magic after hiding for a day, where the trees and bushes are thick, covered by very little snow, where in the grass hide more than just youkai, Agava silently tries to read the book she just acquired. In it's black pages, symbols and strange letters painted in white, all unknown to her, prevented her from getting the information she needs. "Bah, what an useless book!" exclaims Agava, as she tosses it against a tree. From the book, a stern, yet kind male voice shouts "OW! Hey, that's no way to treat you books, young lady!" Agava shrieks and jumps when the book speaks. The book floats back to her and says "talk about a rude awakening! So? What is it you need?" Agava silently stares at the book. The book, sounding impatient says "look, you MUST need something. You summoned me, right? So what is it you need?" Agava hesitates for a moment, then asks "you'd help someone evil, like me?" The book, sounding very stuffy, replies "well of course. I'm a book! Not a human, or a demon. I help anyone that seeks information. Besides, if you're evil, then I'm a clown." Agava angrily shouts "I AM EVIL! It's just... I have this STUPID charm embedded in my core, and I need to get it off." The book casually says "ah, yeah. A powerful charm. Well, if you want to get rid of it, ask the caster to take it off. Simple, no?" Agava sounds disappointed and says "some book you are... If it were that simple, I would have done it some TIME ago." The book paces left to right and back, then says "yeah... you're right. Well, you seem to be in good terms with the guardian. Why not ask them?" Agava looks confused for a moment, then asks "guardian? What do you mean by that?" The book sighs and says "the charm you have in there it very complex, and the caster needs to select a guardian in order to keep that spell in balance, and so, either one of them has the power to remove that charm inside of you... although... To be honest I've never seen such a-" From behind Agava, the crystal knight strikes her behind her neck, knocking her out cold, then immediately grabs the book. The book shouts "HEY~ I was almost done here. She needs to tell me I'm done, so I can go back to sleep." I a deep, menacing voice, the knight says "you are not done. You still need to help me~!" The book sighs and says "this is why I HATE being awake."

For hours, Agava lies on the ground. The plants come to life and slowly entangle some vines around her limbs. The ground underneath her begins to swallow her up, but thankfully, Ail and Budou arrive just in time. Ail steps on the vines trying to break off her arms, making them let her go, while Budou cuts the ones on her legs with her claws. "Budou, let's go!" shouts Ail as soon as Agava was free. The forest around them comes to life and attacks them directly. Ail manages to unleash a massive barrier that protects them from the plants, then grabs Budou in one hand, and Agava in the other, then flies away as fast as he can. Once safely outside, Ail places Agava on the ground. Budou says "papa, she's waking up." When Agava wakes up, the first thing she sees is Ail, looking directly at her. She gasps and flips back up and shouts "YOU! W-What do you want!?" Budou smiles and says "papa and I saved you!" Agava places her finger on her cheek and faintly says "save... me?" She recalls being struck on the back of the head by something solid, then asks "why did you attack me in the first place? I wasn't doing anything, you idiot!" Ail looks at her confused and says "but I didn't attack you. We found you on the ground in the forest. The plants were trying to eat you, but..." Agava blushes as she thinks "they saved me? Why in the hell would they do that!?" Suddenly she gasps and shouts "y-you didn't have to save me! I had everything under control, you stupid human!" Budou frowns and shouts "that's no way to say 'thanks' you meanie!" Agava shouts "and who says I want to thank you!? I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself! I didn't NEED any help!" Ail just stares at her while patting Budou. Agava blushes again then shouts "y-you... You are LUCKY I'm in a good mood, or I'd have to TEACH you two a lesson... Next time you won't be so lucky!" Agava turns around then runs away. Ail looks on with surprise and says "that was strange." Budou nods, then wraps her arms around Ail's neck, then says "let's go home, papa." Ail accommodates his arm so she can sit on it while he carries her and says "yeah... let's.

At Ail's house, right after Ail opens the door, an eggplant colored umbrella pops from the ceiling, shouting "I'm gonna eat you~!" Ail yelps and falls on the ground, throwing Budou up in the air. She lands softly on Ail's belly and giggles, then notices the umbrella running away through the trees and bushes. Budou giggles again when she sees Ail's terrorized face, then says "papa Ail looks funny~!" Ail nervously chuckles, then gets back up. He clears his throat and says "let's, uhh... just go in." Before entering the house from behind a woman shouts "WAI~T! Ail turns around an meets a woman with long brown hair that fades to dark-purple at the top and hazel eyes, wearing a black and white dress with black fabric strips that go across in the middle, and white fabric strips that go across the long-sleeved arms, and a black cape that is red inside. Ail stares curiously and says "well... hello miss." The woman stares back without saying a word, and just smiles. Budou smiles and gasps as she says "it's the very kind lady! Papa, look, look!" Question marks start popping around Ail as he asks "very... kind?" The woman giggles and says "little youkai, I was so worried about you! Oh, I'm so glad you found such a good papa!" Ail quietly asks "err... did I miss something?" Budou shouts "oh yes! He's been taking care of me, and my mama Sanny too." The woman smiles again and says "yeah, I know. I've been watching." Finally, Ail raises his voice a little and asks "Budou, you know who this is?" The woman covers her mouth as she gasps. She bows then says "I'm so sorry" then straightens up and says "my name is Byakuren Hijiri. Oh, I just have to thank you so much!" Ail sweats as he smiles, still confused to the whole matter, then asks "th-thank me? For what?" Byakuren stares at him and says "well, mister Ail, I've been watching you since you an miss Maribel went to Makai, and I must say I am so impressed by you two!" Ail thinks for a moment, then asks "so you... are from Makai?" Byakuren giggles and says "no, I live in a temple close to the village. You should come visit us sometime. And bring your friend, Maribel too. We welcome anyone, specially those that treats youkai as equals!" Ail looks at her for a moment and says "are you ok? You seems a little agitated." Byakuren takes a deep breath and says "I-I'm sorry, it's just, I've never met a human that treats youkai, fairies, demons and so kindly, as if they were humans too. Excitement got the best of me." Ail looks at her surprised, then she immediately says "I'm sorry, but I have been watching you for some time now. The demons at Makai, the little youkai with you..." Budou immediately says "he named me Budou, so now I am Budou!" Byakuren pats her on the head and says "ah, yes I forgot about that. Like I was saying... little Budou and even that shadow girl, Agava. You treat them all as equals... just like Reimu... only a little more kindly." Ail sighs and smiles as he says "well... the way I see it, we are all similar, even with our minor differences." Byakuren smiles again and calmly says "I better get going now. Please, come visit my temple soon, alright. I wish talk to you and miss Maribel, and get to know you both." Ail waves as Byakuren flies away, then Budou says "she's really nice, but a li~ttle too excitable." Ail laughs and says "let's go inside. I got some fresh grapes ready for you." Budou jumps up and down, flapping her wings rapidly and shouting "YAY~! Yummy grapes!"

One week later spring arrives to Gensokyo. Ail is still sleeping while Lily White, who enters his house quite casually, watches him sleep. The blond fairy watches curiously as Ail quietly snores. Slowly, Ail opens his eyes and sees Lily. For a moment, he thinks he is still sleeping, but she suddenly shoots a barrage of danmaku and shouts "IT'S SPRI~NG!" Ail manages to place a barrier all around, except on himself. He coughs up a little black cloud, then suddenly gasps and very excitedly shouts "LILY~~!!!" He grabs the fairy by the waist and starts to spin around with her, making her laugh as she keeps expelling danmaku. He gives her a big hug and exclaims "Lily, I missed you!" Lily smiles and hugs his neck, then looks back as Budou opens the door to Ail's room, sleepily asking "papa? What's with all the noise?" After serving tea, cookies and some scrambled eggs and fruits, Ail sits on the table to eat while Budou and Lily drink their tea and eat some cookies. "So she's the fairy of spring?" asks Budou. Lily smiles and nods, then says "spring is beautiful!" Budou giggles and says "yeah! And spring is also my favorite season too!" Lily continues to smile when she asks "why?" Budou answers "because the flowers look really beautiful!" Lily smiles and again and says "yeah~! Spri~ng!" She shoots some more danmaku, however Ail calmly places barriers all around, protecting his house, Budou and himself. After breakfast, Ail, Budou and Lily go outside. Lily waves at them as she flies away, shouting "it's spring!" then Budou says "I'm going to visit mama. I'll see you later papa~!" Ail replies "alright. You be careful, you hear!" Budou turns around as she flies away and blows a smooch back at him saying "I will papa~!" After she is gone, Ail says to himself "I guess I'll go visit Patchy now."

Opening a gap next to the gate at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, Ail comes out and immediately says "good morning, Meiling. You're looking a whole lot better today." Meiling smiles, her aquamarine eyes full of life, her skin color back to normal, and she looks a lot happier than she did before. She smiles at Ail and says "morning! Yes, thanks to all of you and Sakuya I am feeling better than ever!" Ail smiles and says "I'm here to see Patchy. Is she in?" Meiling nods and says "yeah, she's at the library right now! Oh, and Ail... sorry for breaking your-" "no need for that. That wasn't you, so there's not need for you to apologize to me." quickly says Ail. Meiling smiles and says "I still want to, but... thanks... for understanding." Suddenly, her smile vanishes. Ail notices her and asks "is Flandre still locked up?" Meiling sadly replies "I told her I'm not mad, but she just won't come out." Ail sighs and says "we gotta let her sort this out, but... it wouldn't hurt if someone would help her a little." Meiling smiles and says "I'll go talk to her when I get a chance." Ail smiles back then says "I better go in now. I have to ask Patchy something important."

At the Hakurei Shrine, Reimu, Marisa, Renko, Mima and Maribel all sit by the shrine's porch, talking and enjoying some tea, when very suddenly, the knight in crystal armor comes and blasts them away. He laughs and says "you were right, little book. They WERE easy pickings. Hahaha~" From the dust, Marisa, Mima and Reimu fly up and meet the knight head on. Mima summons her staff and shoots a barrage of red lasers, while Marisa fires various red blade-like bullets and Reimu tossed various charms and needles. The knight braces for impact, and after receiving the assault head-on, he's sent to back to the ground the hard way. Maribel waits for him there and just as he falls, she barrages him with so many pink hearts, it looked like pink butterflies were clinging on the the crystal armor. After screams of pain from the knight, Reimu, Mima and Marisa come down, however, Marisa stays hovering just above the others. When the smoke clears, the knight had run away. Reimu and the others look at each other, then Reimu says "let's finish him off now." All cheer "YEAH~!" then all of them, even Renko chase after him.

At Patchouli's library, Ail searches her and Koakuma, and immediately notices Koakuma in a weird get-up. She wears a pair of coconuts to cover her breasts, and a short dried-grass skirt over panties made of leaves. He looks at Koakuma for a second, then at Patchouli, then asks "what are you two doing today?" Patchouli casually replies "ah, Ail, welcome. I'm making a few golems to help me and Koakuma keep the library in order, and keep certain 'rats' away from my books." She presents two large curtains, both twice her own size and says "they are almost finished. We just need pure essence of lust to keep them under control." She looks at Koakuma and asks "ready Koakuma?" Koakuma blushes and cries "why do I have to do this? It's so embarrassing!" Ail immediately realizes what she means, so he turns around and says "ooh, look at this... a book" then gets close to a near-by shelf, and sticks his face in it. Patchouli smiles at Ail then turns back to Koakuma and flips her thumb up. Koakuma sighs and walks to a circle on the ground that has strange symbols written around the edges. Koakuma expands her arms and wings, then begins to twirl and dance. Patchouli shouts "shake those hips a little more, Koa!" Koakuma blushes, but starts swaying her hips from side to side in a rhythmic fashion. Suddenly she screams and starts to spin uncontrollably. Patchouli shouts "HIT THE FLOOR~!" Ail turns around confused and asks "what did you say?" Koakuma starts to shine pure white, then spins out of control straight at Ail. Just before she crashes on to Ail, he grabs her shoulders, helping her stop, however, the energy the surrounded her gets inside him. When the commotion is over, Patchouli gets up and sees Ail holding Koakuma, then yelps and shouts "Ail, let go of Koakuma. You can do it!" Ail asks "what are you ta-" Suddenly Ail realizes... he can't let her go. Koakuma cries and blushes, then whimpers "please let me go. It's so embarrassing." Ail summons all his will-power and manages to let her go. When he realizes it, he's sweating and breathing heavily. His face is red and very hot. He looks to Patchouli and manages to ask "Patchy? What the hell just got into me?" Patchouli says "please stay away from us. you got pure essence of lust inside of you... and if my calculations are correct, some other males inside Gensokyo are also affected by this." Ail takes a deep breath and asks "for how long?" Patchouli, from behind some bookshelves replies "24 hours. You will be uncontrollably attracted to any female presence now. So please, just go back home and stay there for the next 24 hours." Ail nods and tries to open a gap, but immediately fails. Patchouli notices by watching through the gaps between the books and says "I was afraid of this. It's too much lust. You won't be able to concentrate enough to open gaps... You'll have to take the long way... sorry about this." Ail sighs, but doesn't reply and walks slowly to the door.

Ail reaches the front door, and is just inches away to get out, but at that very moment, Sakuya enters with some supplies. Ail's heart starts beating fast, as the elegant maid enters the mansion carrying the supplies on one hand. She spots Ail and elegantly asks "mister Ail, what a pleasant surprise. Are you here for a visit?" Ail can't help but notice her legs barely covered by her short skirt, and her figure perfectly fitted for that maid's outfit. He manages to control his thoughts and with a burning face and an uncontrollable desire to jump on her, he says "y-yeah... I was... just about to leave now." Sakuya looks at him concerned and asks "mister Anilan, are you ok?" Ail starts to sweat as he passes by her, trying to keep his distance, then says "ye-yeah, I'm just fine... err, I got a really important matter to attend to now, so... I'll... yeah" Suddenly Ail runs outside and immediately flies away. Sakuya watches curiously and says to herself "if he would have asked nicely, I would have let him use the bathroom here. Oh well, perhaps he's one of those type that only uses his own."

At the village, Kyo is tossed outside the house by Luna, who angrily shouts "and if you ever try that again, I'll have you HAND mister!" then shuts the door. Kyo rubs his head and says "geez, just because my hand slipped? And who cares if Medicine is watching anyway." He gets up and spots Rinnosuke. He quickly gets up and aggressively asks "who are you!?" Rinnosuke glares at Kyo and says "I am Rinnosuke Morichika, and you..." Rinnosuke stances ready to fight "...are my opponent!" Kyo smiles and says "bring it on, little man" Both grapple each other by the shirt, then suddenly, they rip the shirts apart, both sporting an amazing set of muscles, although Kyo's were more defined. Kyo shouts "WAIT!!!" Rinnosuke glares at Kyo as Kyo says "instead of fighting... why don't we FLEX!?" Rinnosuke's eyes glint, then he shouts "that's is a GREAT IDEA!" Both start flexing their muscles, posing like body-builders and growling as they do. Soon, they are accompanied by some of the young village males. From inside Kyo's house, Luna and Medicine watch them through a window as they flex. Medicine asks "what are those idiots doing?" Luna replies "I haven't a clue... but Kyo does look hot flexing like that." Medicine looks at Luna confused and thinks "water would cool him down." but prefers to keep her thoughts to herself.

At the Bamboo forest, Reimu and Mima chase the crystal knight on foot, while Marisa and Maribel fly just above him, shooting as many spells as they can. Renko is a few feet away, setting up a trap. She hears them getting close and ties a thin string to a bamboo shoot. The knight comes running, trying to escape the spell assault being brought down on to him and fails to see the string. He trips it, and two long bamboo shoots fly toward him, knocking his helmet off. Renko shivers and whimpers "oh crap... that is NOT good." The knight's body continues to move on it's own and desperately searches for it's head. When Reimu and the others arrive, they scream at the sight of the headless knight. Reimu shouts "Renko! That was a little too much!" Renko whimpers some more, but then the knight places his head back on. This creeps everyone out even more, then Reimu says "wait... Girls... that armor... only HALF of the torso is occupied after all." Maribel asks "how do you know?" Reimu confidently replies "well, from what Ail told me, Youmu pierced through the upper torso, and now you took out the head, but nothing was there... Girls, let's break this armor apart!" The knight starts to sweat when the 5 girls wickedly stare at him, 4 of them preparing a massive attack. He runs away as fast as he can, and before the girls could follow, he shoots a massive energy blast that lifts up a thick cloud of smoke and manages to fly away while the girls are blinded, and coughing. Reimu shouts "he's *cough* getting away!" Mima replies "where!? I can't *cough* see him!" Marisa shouts "I'll take *cough* care of this!" Marisa gets on her broom again and flies around in a circle, helping the smoke clear out faster. After the smoke clears, Reimu growls and stomps on the ground and shouts "DAMMIT! We lost him!" Maribel is playing with some rabbits in a corner and says "don't worry miss Reimu. We'll find him again." The other four girls sigh annoyed as Maribel giggles as she plays with the rabbits. Maribel suddenly sneezes, then a pair of cat ears pop out. Mima stares at her for a moment, then squeals and says SO CU~~~TE!"

Ail arrives at his home and sighs with relief as he says "yeah,I made it... now I'll just have wait until tomorrow and... wait... Oh no... BUDOU! I have to somehow ask Sanae to stay with her... ohh... how to do this?" Ail paces around the living room, then suddenly he realizes, Yuyuko was sitting on his couch, watching him pace around. She whimsically says "well why not open up a gap and just tell her?" Ail shrieks and back away exclaiming "Yuyu-sama? Wh-What are you doing here?" Yuyuko stares at him with confusion and wonder as he backs away, but does not say a word. Ail notices her eyes and her face. She looks so young and beautiful, and that's when he notices her chest. His face turns bright red and steam comes out of his ears. He turns his face away and says "I-I-I... sorry... I don't mean to be rude, but this is no time for a visit. Hey wait, how did you get in?" Yuyuko giggles as she smiles, making Ail look at her, making him blush even more. She stands up and says "I see. Well I really like you too, but it's just a dream, sweet Ail." She walks to the door then turns around and says "oh, try not to look up my skirt as I fly~, ok?" She winks and blows a kiss, then flies away. Using every inch of will-power in him, Ail manages not to turn his face to her, and just waited a little while. He calms down, takes a deep breath and walks to the door thinking "alright... I can do this! I'll just go to the Moriya shrine and..." Ail looks up to the sky, and hovering just above his roof is Yuyuko, who says to him in a playful tone "oh~, you naughty boy. I told you not to look up my skirt while I fly." Ail's face turns hot and very red. He feels something warm coming out his nose, so he gently passes his hand around his nostrils and notices the blood. He turns around and runs inside the house, but forgets he had closed the door, so he slams himself against it, and falls unconscious on the ground with his eyes spinning. Yuyuko watches this scene and concernedly says "oh dear, I think it was too much for him." She smiles and giggles, then whimsically flies away.

At unknown parts inside Gensokyo, the crystal knight and the magic book have one final meeting. The magic book hovers in front of the knight's face and asks "so did you manage it?" The knight responds "yes... but I saw no magical effect or reaction." In a snooty tone the book says "well of course not. If there was, the maiden would have noticed, you dummy. *Sigh* What about the other?" The knight nods and says "all taken care of." The book replies "well, good for you then. Now, a deal is a deal." The knight asks "what if I don't want to? You sure are one handy book." Red flames burst all around the book as he angrily shouts "IF YOU DARE BREAK THE DEAL I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE TO TURN YOU INTO A DISTANT MEMORY!" The knight stares un-fazed and replies "fine. I hereby declare, I have no more need of your infinite wisdom and therefore release you from my services." The fire around the book vanishes along with is as it says "finally, I can rest. May all your accomplishments go well, blah blah... *yawn* I just wanna sleep now." The book vanishes as the knight turns his back to it and flies away.

Later at noon, Ail, who had to bandage his nose, flies above the village while heading toward the Moriya Shrine and spots Kyo, fighting off Rinnosuke and various other village males away from his house. He wonders what is going on, but decides there are more important matters to attend to. Down in the village, Luna had made the mistake of coming outside the house wearing a long sleeping robe and nothing else, causing all the males around the area to have their noses bleed, and target her for perverted purposes. Kyo stands on the front of his house and shouts "YOU TRY THAT AGAIN, AND YOU'RE DEAD MEAT, PAL!!!" Rinnosuke is the only other male standing up. He glares at Kyo and says "it's nothing against you, friend, but that woman's beauty has captivated me to no ends. I want her!" Kyo readies himself for a fight as he says "she is MY woman. I will defend her to my last breath!" Inside the house, Luna swoons and says "what a man!" Medicine looks at her annoyed and thinks "really? And you were just calling him a disgusting pig about a minute ago." Back outside, Rinnosuke charges at Kyo. Kyo stands ready and thinks "he's coming at me in a blind rage. I can take him out with one swift attack without causing any real damage." Just when Rinnosuke is in range to attack, Yukari pops from behind him in one of her gaps, grabs the back of his hair and says "Rinnosuke, what is the meaning of this?" Kyo immediately lowers his guard and rushes to his door, trying to open it up, even though it is locked form inside. Yukari continues to scold Rinnosuke "...and furthermore, what is with this stupid 'flexing' I've been hearing about? Get a hold of yourself. Show some youkai pride!" She continues to scold him, not realizing he was staring at her with lusty eyes. She continues to scold him when suddenly he tenderly says "Yukari~ I didn't noticed this before, but you're beauty is unsurpassed." Yukari quickly backs away, looking both surprised and scared and asks "what!?" What the hell got into you?" Rinnosuke's face turns red as he drools and continues to chase after Yukari. She starts to fly away as fast as she can with Rinnosuke hot on her trail and shouting "come back, Yukari, you gorgeous female figure!" Yukari shoots some danmaku at him, but is unable to shake him off and shouts "get away from me you pervert! This is NOT FUNNY!!! Rinnosuke, I'm warning you!"

At the Moriya Shrine, Ail hides behind at tree, hoping someone will come out soon. He sighs as he drops down and sits on one of the roots and says to himself "I just hope I don't do something stupid now. Gah, this much lust is just maddening." Suwako stands in front of him and asks "lust? Are you being a pervert?" Ail screams loud into the air in surprise. After managing to calm down, Ail stays behind the tree while he speaks to Kanako and Suwako. Sanae stays inside the shrine, since just hearing her voice makes Ail want to chase after her, however, Sanae believes it' because he doesn't like her at all. "...and so, I need you to take care of Budou for tonight while the spell wears off." Kanako replies "it's ok, we can do that, but... did you REALLY pass out after watching that ghost woman's-?" Suwako strikes Kanako on the back of the head and shouts "we have CHILDREN present you loon!" Budou walks toward Suwako and Kanako, then asks "is papa ok?" Ail replies "yes Budou. I'll be ok, but you should stay with Sanae and the goddesses for tonight." Budou smiles and says "ok papa... but... why are you hiding behind the tree?" Ail laughs and says "when you get older, I promise to tell you. Well, I better get going. In this state, even behind this tree, I'm dangerous." Suwako says "you do what you must." Kanako adds "just make sure to lock that door." Ail sighs, then gets up from the ground under the tree and says "I will. Budou, be good. I'll come pick you up when everything is back to normal." Budou replies "ok papa. You just get better." Ail smiles then lifts off, speedily returning home. Sanae sits by the shrine's stairs, looking on as Ail leaves, a small tear escapes her eye and runs down her cheek, down to the ground.

Back at the village, Rinnosuke manages to return, using a large stick to support himself, after Yukari turned around and blasted him to next week. Miraculously, he has his shirt back on. Aya flies around the village as fast as light, trying to find more stories for her paper, having already gotten pictures of the flexing idiots, the Kyo beat-down, the Yukari chase, AND the Rinnosuke blast-out. She hovers just above the houses for a moment and says "boy, I have enough of a scoops here to fill up my entire paper. Maybe I can get some more if I wait around here." From underneath, Kyo stares up her skirt, and is quickly joined by Rinnosuke. Both quietly stare, and notice she's wearing white panties with pink flower designs. Both men drool as the watch, when Aya suddenly realizes she's being peeped on. She gasps in horror and tries to cover herself as best she can, when very suddenly, both men start to cry and salute her as they shout "SHAMEIMARU~!" Shortly after, a strong gale strikes the village, sending all men, conscious and unconscious, flying all over the place.

Later that night, Ail walks into the village saying to himself "boy, who would have though the Aki sisters could look so cute... and Shizuha has impeccable aim during spring... all that just because I said she looked cute. Oh well, once I get out of the village, I can fly the rest of the way home." As he says this, he passes by a very large building. Very suddenly, the two large doors in front open up and three young village girls burst out and surround Ail, smiling and giggling. All are beautiful, one with long brown hair, the second having short curvy black hair and the third has long wavy blue hair. Ail gulps and manages to keep his calm and asks "y-yes? Is s-something wrong?" The girls giggle and the black haired girl says "we have a little problem, and we know YOU, of all people, can help us with." The brown haired girl angrily adds "since all these disgusting pigs here are acting dirtier than usual, we don't have anyone to be judge!" Ail asks "judge?" The blue haired girls says "yeah. We're holding a swimsuit contest and need someone as calm and collected as yourself to judge." Ail smiles and says "err, look I appreciate you thinking so highly of me, but I REALLY must be-" The girls grab his arms as the brown haired girl shouts "there's no time! Come on!" Ail desperately tries to explain his situation, but it was like talking to a brick wall, and so he is pulled inside the building against his will.

Inside the building, Ail was met with a surprise he never expected. The blue-haired girl says "we're all going to wear our swimsuits, walk out on the that cat-walk over there in the center, pose for a moment, then go back. All YOU have to do is honestly say who is the prettiest of all. Simple, no?" Ail stutters "bu-bu-bu~" Before he can say more, the brown haired girl says "and here are the contestants: us three gorgeous ladies, miss Sakuya, miss Meiling, miss Keine, miss Mokou and Lily White." Sakuya elegantly bows, Meiling smiles, Keine blushes and waves at Ail, Mokou angrily looks at the floor saying "but I don't wanna~" and Lily smiles angelically. Ail starts to tremble a little and tries to talk, but the black haired girl speaks before him, saying "we invited the shrine maiden from the Youkai Mountain, but her guardians said she was suddenly very depressed..." All thoughts vanish from Ail, concentrating only on Sanae. The though of her being depressed seemed vexing to him. He tries to leave again, but the three girls grab him and push him to the judging table and ask him to wait there. His thoughts were with Sanae now, hoping she is well, and that it's a passing thing for her. His distraction, however, is cut short when suddenly the blue haired girl announces "and now, the show can BEGIN~!"

A disembodied woman's voice, which Ail cannot recognize announces:
"Out first contestant, Mirida Uikinawa, sporting a GORGEOUS flowery swimsuit!" The black haired girl walks to the end of the cat-walk wearing a one-piece multi-colored flower swimsuit with a large gap at the center of it, covering only her chest and lower torso, leaving her belly and most of her back exposed. She winks and blows a kiss at Ail, who's heart is beating hard and fast now, sweating large drops of cold sweat.

"Next up" exclaims the voice "is Kikiru Hujiro, sporting a beautiful butterfly swimsuit." The brown haired girl wears a swimsuit that looks like a light-blue and light-orange butterfly on the top, and a smaller violet and light-orange butterfly on the bottom, although the wings did cover her more, helping Ail take a breath of relaxation.

The voice speaks again "our next contestant, miss Nia Mikiko, wearing a very revealing piece! Is she trying to win this by favoring the judge?" The blue haired girl is more developed than the other two. She wears a simple small light-pink and white polka-dotted two-piece swimsuit that barely covered her chest and bottom. Ail had to think of many disgusting things in order to keep control over the situation.

The voice now says "and now, all the way from the Scarlet Mansion... Sakuya, the hard-working elegant maid, wearing a most elegant swimsuit. I expected no less from her." Sakuya elegantly walks to the center, wearing a one-piece swimsuit that on top is dark-blue on the left and yellow on the right. The colors ride down, crossing at the middle, then switching places by the bottom and back. The suit looks a little tight, revealing a little bit of feature, yet still looking elegant. Ail bites his hand, hoping the pain will draw his attention away from the lust. Sakuya notices, but simply walks way as elegantly as ever.

The voice now says "also from the Scarlet Mansion, let's hear it for Meiling, who's sporting a gorgeous two-piece. Oh, I wish I could have a body like that!" Meiling walks to the end of the catwalk wearing an aquamarine two-piece swimsuit with red bat designs on both cups, and on the bottom and the back. As she walks back, she trips over, but manages to stop her fall by bending down. Ail sweats as his face turns hotter and hotter. He grabs the back of his own head and slams it hard against the table, managing to calm down.

The voice then says "Oh, what's this? A duet by non-other than the history teacher, miss Keine and her close friend, Mokou, both sporting some seductive pieces! Nia better watch out. These two might tip the scale for her." Keine blushes as she stands next to Mokou, wearing a blue and white one-piece swimsuit that wraps around the neck at the top, open at the chest, the opening going all the way down to her belly. The top is blue with white frills on the outsides, while the very bottom is white, all the way to the back. Mokou wears a very simple dark-red swimsuit with a frilly skirt at the bottom. Only her back is uncovered. She looks totally embarrassed, causing her to look even more charming than usual. Ail punches his forehead hard in order to make the drool stop coming out.

The voice excitedly says "and our last contestant, the spring fairy, Lily White, wearing a... very simple swimsuit... Somehow she still looks great!" Of all the contestants, since Lily looks like a small child, she causes the least effect on Ail. She wears a simple one-piece swimsuit that is white all over, except for some red waves on the side and the center. She still wears her hat which falls off as she walks back, but when she bends to pick it up, it causes Ail's heart to beat hard and fast once more.

The disembodied voice excitedly says "well folks, that is ALL FOR TONIGHT! And now we wait to hear the judge's-... HEY~! Where did the judge go!?" On the abandoned judge's table is a piece of paper with the winner's name written on it. The blue-haired girl gets the piece of paper and reads: "Dear contestants. Due to an emergency from my part, I have to leave before announcing the winner, so I left her name written here in this piece of paper." Meiling excitedly says "GO ON! Tell us who the winner is already!" The girl turns the paper around and says "I can't BELIEVE THIS! Mokou! Mokou Fujiwara!" Upon hearing this, Mokou's face turns bright red and tries to hide away, but the brown haired girl grabs her arm and says "don't be shy! Come on, you won!" Keine shrieks with glee and says "see Mokou? You ARE pretty. Oh wait... what is the prize for the winner?" The blue-haired girl sighs and says "it was SUPPOSED to be a date with the judge, but since he had to leave, I suppose a paid meal would suffice?" Mokou was still too embarrassed to speak, then Keine says for her "that sounds lovely, doesn't it, Mokou?" With her face still as red as a tomato, Mokou nods, then the other girls cheer with excitement. From one of the windows, Aya snickers as she kisses her camera and says "this will be a day to remember." From outside, various men shout "SHAMEIMARU~!" The tengu takes flight while shouting "get AWAY from me, you PERVERTS!"

Arriving at his house, Ail takes various deep breaths and says "of ALL the NIGHTS! This has CERTAINLY have to be a VERY unlucky day! But... I'm home, safe and-" From behind him Sakuya places a knife on his neck and says "not so fast!" She wears her regular maid outfit now. She glares at Ail and says "I noticed that perverted look in your face, you disgusting pervert." Those words hurt Ail worse than any knife wound. He wants to turn around and confront Sakuya, but he decides it's best not to since he is still under the spell's effects. Sakuya smiles then says "that's what I WOULD say if I didn't know what happened. Patchouli told me everything, and I must say, you managed to keep control quite well... although questionable at times." She pulls the dagger away. Ail relaxes and without turning around he asks "so you knew? Then why didn't you help me back there?" Sakuya chuckles and says "well, it's not every day I get to tease someone like YOU like that. And also..." Sakuya's voice faints a little as she says "this has shown me I've always had the right judgment of you from the start. In a way... I have learned much about you tonight." Ail opens his eyes then asks "Sakuya? Are you-?" Very suddenly, Sakuya bends her body and kisses Ail on his cheek then flies away backward, smiling and waving at him as she flies away, then turns around. Ail watches as she goes away, both in shock and surprise. He enters his house while holding his cheek and wonders if this day was as bad as he though it really was.

At the Hakurei Shirne, Reimu glares at the skies, watching some bands of energy heading to the Moriya Shrine. She continues to stare at it as she sips on her tea and says "I'm going to have to do it after all." At Ail's house, while taking a bath, Ail continues to think about what Sakuya said, about that sudden kiss on the cheek, and then about Sanae. All his thoughts now turn to her. He finishes his bath and walks to his room, wearing white pajamas, still thinking of Sanae. He lies on his bed and sighs, then suddenly one of his gaps opens up. Steam comes out of it. He gets up from bed and cautiously peeks inside. The steam makes it hard to see inside, but as soon as it clears... Sanae is taking a bath while thinking about what Kanako and Suwako had told her about Ail having his lust out of control due to a spell. She sighs sadly and whispers "why not do that for me, dummy..." Suddenly she looks up and sees one of Ail's gaps and Ail's face watching her through it. Both Ail and Sanae stare at each other for a moment, then Sanae suddenly screams so loud, the entire mountain hears the echo of her scream. "AIL, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" shouts Sanae. Suddenly the two goddesses enter the bath shouting "Sanae, what's the-" Suwako angrily says "Ail!" Kanako then says "spell or not, you are DISGUSTING!" Kanako launches a large log straight at his nose-bleeding face, slamming him hard against the wall, and force-closing his gap. Kanako asks "Sanae, are you alright?" Sanae's cheeks turn pink as she says "he did that for me after all? He's so sweet!" Both Kanako and Suwako can't believe what they hear and shout exclaim at the same time "Sanae, GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

To be continued...
Characters and scenario belong to ZUN -Team Shanghai Alice-
Ail, Kyo, Agava, Luna, Budou, Mirida Uikinawa, Kikiru Hujiro and Nia Mikiko were created by Willie G.R (any similarities are strictly coincidental).
Assistance with chapter by snapshot2010

SEP 11 2009
written by
Willie G.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment